We have all heard about the popular game Anthem. The developers announced a new update for it yesterday. The improvement fixes a lot of Anthem bugs the users had complained about. The changes were as follows:
- The mission tethering timer has been increased. This should help players get more organised before the timer turns up the heat.
- The swarm Tyrant encounter in the Tyrant mine can lo longer be reset by the entire squad exiting to the main menu and rejoining the session in progress. This was a sort of glitch that had really simplified the level. However, no more will it pester the Anthem game developers thanks to the new update.
- Players were previously able to reopen chests that had already been looted in strongholds but the developers have disabled this feature.
- There had been a glitch concerning items having inscriptions that weren’t appropriate. This has also been corrected.
- Masterwork crafting costs have been reduced to the delight of lazy gamers. But aren’t all gamers lazy? Food for thought.
It’s good to see developers take care of Anthem bugs and glitches like this. It makes you appreciate the raw finesse that these developed companies offer. In our third world countries, I don’t think there’s such sophisticated support offered anywhere. Maybe Safaricom, M-Pesa has really made a statement.
Anthem bugs still pending
There is one more bug concerning the QuickPlay mode. This Anthem bug has been quite a stubborn. It has been there for a while now and the new update still doesn’t fix it. When joining the quickplay options you get loaded into maps they are already running. This causes a glitch because the enemies keep spawning and spawning. The player is often forced to quite and hence losing all progress. We know how painful this can be so Anthem developers need to do something about it. And soon, before people start to come up with alternatives. We all know games like Fortnite will welcome them with open arms.